Sunday 6 July 2014

From Heaven

I stumbled across this last night as I was reading my diary,  very fitting at the moment I feel. There was no title on it so I added my own title here.  Also I do not know who the author is.

As I sit in heaven
And watch you every day
I try to let you know with signs
I never went away
I hear you when you're laughing
And watch you as you sleep
I place my arms around you
To calm you as you weep
I see you wish the days away
Wanting to have me home
So I try to send you moonbeams
So you know you're not alone
Don't feel guilty that you have
A life denied to me
Heaven is truly beautiful
Just you wait and see
So live your life and laugh again
Enjoy yourself, be free
And I'll know with every
Breath you take,
You're taking one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gospel Reflection Lk 22: 24-30

On Saturday I was struck by the Gospel for the second day in a row. Odd, I don't know if it was because of the place I was in or mearly ...