Sunday 29 January 2017

An update

A week after posting my first blog about my upcoming trip to Uganda I feel an update is due. To date I have raised €150. Don't forget if you want to donate you can do so on idonate.ie. ie/melissaugana. I'll be in Carlow and Tullamore before I go if you would prefer to give to me personally.

My fundraising efforts hit a little bump in the road yesterday, the planned head shave ain't possible. But that is okay, I'll work on getting these ribs sorted and plan to climb a mountain as a big fundraising push. If you would like to join me you are more than welcome, I plan either Crough Patrick or Mount Leicester,  probably the latter as college would prevent me travelling. Looking at end of April or May, that should be loads of time for the ribs to heal. Also, I'll get moving on having a coffee morning here and there. I've never been at one so not sure how to run but sure....

Don't forget if you want to run an event to help with my fundraising please let me know. And idonate.ie/melissauganda.

Thank you again for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gospel Reflection Lk 22: 24-30

On Saturday I was struck by the Gospel for the second day in a row. Odd, I don't know if it was because of the place I was in or mearly ...